CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Vectorcam, bobcad, rhino3D, which one??

Posted by Smoke
on 2001-05-28 10:59:41 UTC
The answert to your questiondepends partly on how complex the profiled
blades are.

If a single blade can be drawn fairly easily, then its very simple to copy
the sigle blade as many times as required and "attach" them to a hub.

Smoke