CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] OFF TOPIC - Re: Cutter, s/ now back on topic

on 2004-10-05 19:14:18 UTC
Steven ,

The Sound Logic (Campbell board) does support other controllers. JMP3 can be
switched between Mach2 support and other controllers.

We support Rutex drives, but remember the Rutex drive does not have optical
isolation built into the drive. All of our inputs are optically isolated.

Our add-on board does support spindle speed. Other controllers should be
able to provide the necessary step and direction pulses to control the
spindle speed. Jim Cullins and I will answer any design questions about the
interface that you may have.

Yes the CNC hobby can get complex. There are a lot of people on the list
that can help.

Bob Campbell
Bob@...
www.campbelldesigns.com