CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Turning Spindle Off and On

Posted by Kim Lux
on 2004-12-17 10:00:03 UTC
Honestly, I can't remember the details of the connector on the board to
recall how I did it. I am at a different office right now and don't
have the schematic or the actual machine here.

Can you jog my memory: how many pins are there for direction and how
many for speed control ? I think there is fwd-common-rev for direction
and 3 pins for speed. Am I right ?

If so, I put an opto between fwd and common and another between common
and rev. Check the voltages on the pins and get the collector-emitter
polarity correct before you hook them up.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Let me know if you need me to verify
the wiring. I might be visiting the shop this afternoon.

Kim

--
Kim Lux, Diesel Research Inc.

Discussion Thread

kadeshan 2004-12-16 10:27:30 UTC Turning Spindle Off and On R Rogers 2004-12-16 12:28:58 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Turning Spindle Off and On turbulatordude 2004-12-16 13:35:29 UTC Re: Turning Spindle Off and On R Rogers 2004-12-16 14:56:15 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Turning Spindle Off and On Fred Smith 2004-12-16 16:45:04 UTC Re: Turning Spindle Off and On turbulatordude 2004-12-16 17:40:14 UTC Re: Turning Spindle Off and On Fred Smith 2004-12-16 19:39:02 UTC Re: Turning Spindle Off and On JamesCullins 2004-12-16 19:52:26 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Turning Spindle Off and On turbulatordude 2004-12-16 23:01:08 UTC Re: Turning Spindle Off and On kadeshan 2004-12-17 08:28:34 UTC Re: Turning Spindle Off and On R Rogers 2004-12-17 08:39:16 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Turning Spindle Off and On Kim Lux 2004-12-17 08:46:50 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Turning Spindle Off and On kadeshan 2004-12-17 09:14:28 UTC Re: Turning Spindle Off and On turbulatordude 2004-12-17 09:34:11 UTC Re: Turning Spindle Off and On - wiring to the VSD Kim Lux 2004-12-17 10:00:03 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Turning Spindle Off and On Peter Homann 2004-12-17 15:10:15 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Turning Spindle Off and On Fred Smith 2004-12-17 15:26:11 UTC Re: Turning Spindle Off and On