CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: RE MAXNC, light machines, EMCO MAIER,BOBCAD and beta interface test

Posted by FIK
on 2001-10-21 14:29:57 UTC
Fred Smith.

What is it exactly you are saying, and what exactly do you sell, since I
have stepped on your toes hard enough for you to react in such a unfreindly
way you have me interestd in your product enough to investigate it. It is
nice to see that this is not a sissy list and folks can get right in your
face on welcoming day, so tkae off your suit jacket and lets rumble:^)

I try to be funny, if you find me offfensive use the delete key
But Fred
Your reply is not too nice, I do own the licenses to all the software I
offered to GIVE away, I assume that whoever would sell me their software
would destroy the copies on thier machine as required, I did not ask anyone
to make me an ILLEGAl COPY of anything and I am willing to pay registrations
fees for any thing I get. But it has to work for me, Just like an employee,
when I hre someone I tell them what they are to do they don't tel me the
terms they will work for me. I domn't hire people like that or buy crummy
software that won't work my way. That is why IO get to choose wether or not
to buy.

Obviously if Emco could be of help they would be the first place I would
turn, the fact is EMCO DOES NOT SUPPORT THESE OLD MACHINES. I started
calling them the day I bought my machine NEW from them eight years ago.

You make some pretty negative and strange assumptions.

I see now, you sell a product called Vector Cam. It does not do what I want
a software program to do. Here is where some things get confusing. When I
pay someone or buy something I expect it to do what I want it to do. If
something or somebody wants ME to do what it/they want then THEY PAY me.
This goes for software. I want software to do what I want IT to do, I am not
willng to pay money for something that I have to do what it tells me to. So
if you write and sell software I would be happy to buy it from you, I will
tell you exactly what I expect the software to do, make it do that ad I will
buy your software, But please do not lecture me about things I have spent
thousands of dollars trying to solve unless you actually have a solution. I
am not a software programmer nor do I want to be one.

Johnno