CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Build CNC Plasma cutting Table

on 2003-05-08 14:00:44 UTC
Hi Deborah;

Have you considered Laser or Hydro jets? When you say galvanized
sheets, I think thin; so I can't possibly imagine that you will be
successfull with any heat producing process.

Also a heat producing process run on galvanized steel will produce
emmissions you may not want to deal with.

Dave