CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Hybrid Connectors Was Re: availability of composite multiconductor cable?

on 2003-07-20 08:53:02 UTC
My apologies guys, the statement in the second sentence should have read
"the greater the coupling". An obvious mistake if you are familiar
with electricity. I do hope that confusion does not result from this
error.

Dave