CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: microstepping drivers

Posted by Mark Vaughan
on 2007-04-26 05:42:32 UTC
Hi Lester
Thanks for the agreement.
We have registered with WeeeCarePlc, they seem to be the cheapest in the UK
for WEEE and getting rid of toxic waste (electronics with lead).
There are local guys that want £20 to scrap a PC monitor, they are making a
mint going around the banks, and refurbing them for overseas. Best way out
of that if you only have the odd one to get rid of is to sell the PC monitor
working to a friend, wife etc. Then when it stops working next week she can
take it to the dump. We did offer to give some working ones to charity, but
that isn't allowed, you have to invoice them, they they are not waste.

Down with the EU

Regs Mark

Dr. Mark Vaughan Ph'D. B.Eng. M0VAU
Managing Director
Vaughan Industries Ltd, reg in UK no 2561068
Water Care Technology Ltd, reg in UK no 4129351
Addr Unit3, Sydney House, Blackwater, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8HH, UK.
Phone/Fax 44 1872 561288
RSGB DRM111(Cornwall)